V-Ride 61 owners? Can't get a demo in Pa without buying first...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by mag360, Mar 5, 2013.

1. mag360

mag360 LawnSite Silver Member

We use the top speed on level, open lots and in transport. It does factor in somewhat for me but 9-10 mph is not too bad regardless. I did record a notable productivity increase on large lots and in neighborhoods when we added a hustler super z to the fleet
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Rvldesign

Rvldesign LawnSite Member

We got to demo the 61" vride last year as our rep didn't have a 52" to demo but it was a really nice machine. If I could have used it on more of my properties I would've bought it instead of the 52"
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. rockymtnnut

rockymtnnut LawnSite Senior Member

Scag has incredible pricing on the 60. Im going Saturday to either buy a v ride or a zero turn i cant make up my mind. People that have them chime in please.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. mag360

mag360 LawnSite Silver Member

Let us know how you like it rockymtnnut - I have until the 2nd week of april to finish setting up the mowing rig and it's coming up quick...

5. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

Why would you ever think about spending that kind of money on a machine you can not try out? Would you buy a new truck if they did not let you at least drive it around the block?
    Scag has a demo program for dealers and just about all Scag distributors keep demo units on hand to help out dealers. Better go find another brand. No demo=no sale, in my way of thinking.

6. dathorpe

dathorpe LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Casey, next time you need something Scag in Virginia, try K & M Equipment in Culpeper, Va. They have great prices and are willing to go the extra mile for you. They have been great to work with - no complaints.

7. dathorpe

dathorpe LawnSite Senior Member

Amen, brother.

8. rockymtnnut

Posted via Mobile Device

9. rockymtnnut

I made the mistake of demoing the cheetah along with the v ride . The cheetah came home with me. Now its time to sell the lazer. The v ride was nice but the cheetah was incredible.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

Any one care to share prices on the 61's they are getting?