Vac for a exmark lazer 60" deck

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawman, Oct 19, 2000.

1. lawman

lawman LawnSite Member

Does anyone out there in cyber lawn land know of a good vac system for the Exmark Lazer Z 60" deck

2. Acute Cut

Acute Cut LawnSite Senior Member

I know the Ultra Vac's are great. Not sure if they fit the 60 though. On the other hand, i have heard that early spring this upcoming year, exmark will be coming out with a bagger for the 60 AND the 72! Rumor only as far as i know though.

3. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

It's coming in January, and it's AWESOME! I know, January isn't very good timing, but it's worth the wait. I had the opportunity of testing the new system, and it's unbeatable. We were cutting wet, thick, overgrown weeds behind the dealers warehouse, at a pretty good clip, and it cleaned it right up. We were NOT able to clog the system though many of us tried. The bag setupo is really neat too, For ease of dumping, they even though of putting handles on the bottom of the bags. This unit , I believe is going to sell for around $1400.

4. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

Trac-vac may sell one to fit it.

Homer

5. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

wait and get the exmark one. I have it for my 52" hp and its really nice.

6. EDL

EDL LawnSite Member
    from MA

If you can wait go for the ultra vac, if not bluebird, makes the vacs for them. I would go with a honda or koler engine instead of the briggs. roughly around $1800