Vac System?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mdb landscaping, Nov 5, 2000.

1. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

over the summer i began searching for a new ztr. i like the turf tiger, but i heard its a pretty heavy machine. not to mention a hefty price tag of $7600. i recently got a mailer from a local power equipment place saying i could get a new toro z-master for much cheaper than the scag. this would allow me some extra money for a vac system. i was thinking of maybe a peco vac, but i was wondering if anyone new any good websites or companies to check out the vacs. preferably vacs without pony motors. thanks
  2. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Cut, copy, and paste..... Exmark Lazer Z with the new UltraVac.
  3. jeffyr

jeffyr LawnSite Senior Member

I know the post you are talking about, and I copied and pasted what you said just for fun, and it didn't come up ! I have tried using the search many times to look for a specific thread, and I know I missed it. You have to have the phrase exactly to get a hit.

Try :
    Walker vs. Lazer

4. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member
    Just got mine last week and I have to say it is the ANSWER.
    The bags are very easy to take out and empty, because I was thinking of a peco to, but I can put in woods at properties and there is no way I would back the lazer into the brush areas,taking a chance on getting stuck,torn up ,etc. to empty the peco container. I pull next to dump area with ultra vac, take bags out & into woods to empty,and my machine is safe from damage.
  5. guntruck

guntruck LawnSite Senior Member

We have been using our fairly new peco for some time now. We on the other hand have no problem with dumping but it works very well thus far. If bagging is needed we just dump at curb then bag it.
  6. Five Star Lawn Care LLC

Five Star Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Bronze Member

take a look at the trac-vac system, in my opinion it is the best system currently available on the market.