Vacation in November.

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Mowtown Mike, Aug 10, 2006.

1. Mowtown Mike

Mowtown Mike LawnSite Member

My wife and I are planning a vacation in November. It is after the leaf season and hopefully before the snow hits. I was wondering if you guys know of a beautiful spot in this great land of our :usflag: to see in November. I would like to go skiing. But something that is unique in the late fall season is what I am looking for. For example, watching the salmon run only in September. Thanks Mike

P.S. Canada is cool too!::canadaflag:
  2. TheLawnBarber

TheLawnBarber LawnSite Senior Member

Visit scenic Idaho. We have many great ski resorts to choose from and plenty of salmon.
  3. Frosty_03

Frosty_03 LawnSite Senior Member

Get you a bike and you and your wife get on it and do the Blue Rigde Parkway from North Carolina to Virginia. It is a really nice ride and there is alot to do along the way. :cool2:
  4. richallseasons

richallseasons LawnSite Senior Member

I did the same thing last year and took the wife to San Fransisco, this year we will go to one of our favorite spots on the cape
  5. rfed32

rfed32 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Hatboro

vermont is awesome in the fall and winter(if your into skiing) i dunno if you have a motorcycle or not but vermont is amazing to see in the fall on a bike