1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Vaccuum Kit for Little Wonder Blowers?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by joed, Sep 14, 2002.

1. joed

joed LawnSite Bronze Member

Does anyone know if Little Wonder still manufactures a vaccuum kit for its walk behind blowers? I know they have in the past but I'm unsure if they still do. Thanks

2. Ryan Lightning

Ryan Lightning LawnSite Senior Member
    from CA

3. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

To answer your question, no. The vacuum attachment that was available for the Little Wonder blowers is no longer available. This has been unavailable for atleast 5 years, now.

4. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Ever since they went with the Magnesium/Aluminum (??) impeller, they havent offered them. I have one for my older 8hp LW (with the steel impeller). Used it for quite a few years as a truck loader. Tended to clog from time to time, but for one unit that can blow it in a giant pile, and then suck it all up into the truck, you couldn't beat it. This was however back in 1991 when REAL truck loaders weren't even invented yet.

I have the parts/owners manual for it. If you need part #'s or something let me know. Your better off getting the hose from a local hose dealer. It used a 10' intake, and a 20' loading hose both were 6" HD hose.