Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Frontier-Lawn, Jul 28, 2006.

1. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

well today i was just finishing up and puting the marking flags back on the sprinkler heads so i could mow the property. as i put the last 2 back valleycrap pulls up and they start yelling at me that i cant replace them after i pull them up. i ask so i cant mow the lawn for my client? no you cant until we get dont servicing the irrigation system! and how long is that going to be ? 4 weeks he said. so why cant i put them back after i mow each section? because if they are moved we have to re mark all areas and charge the customer again to do it state law! at that point i just said whatever and walked off. :hammerhead: anyone else ever get morons like this?
  2. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

I always just picked out the flags and then put them back..Its kinda easy to remember with the bright paint colors they use...
  3. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

State Law...BS...there's no state law for irrigation! Now, for gas, water, sewer etc...that's a different story!
  4. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

they are the reason i have a commercial property 2 years ahead of plans. they owners (do there $400,000 home) got tied of the bs they did.
  5. wmsland

wmsland LawnSite Member
    from NE OHIO

Just cut around the flags, if customer objects tell them to call irrigation people.
  6. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

just b!tch slap the vc idiots.