Value of Exmark

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ACER, May 20, 2002.

1. ACER

ACER LawnSite Member

Would like to know the value of this Exmark mower, it is a one year old? Metro HP with a 48'' deck, mulching kit, and two wheel sulky. The mower looks to be in excellant condition. I am also considering a Hustler Shortcut, what is the quality of cut between the Exmark and the Hustler. Thanks for any help
  2. ACER

ACER LawnSite Member

Come on guys, I know there are a lot of Exmark people out there, and surely someone has a Hustler Shortcut. The price on the Exmark is $2500, he claims it is about a year old, is there any way to tell the age by the serial number?
  3. mac43rn

mac43rn LawnSite Member

call exmark and they can give you the serial numbers and the corresponding year. If that model is a year old and in good condition, $2500 is a good price.

4. Russo

Russo LawnSite Senior Member

Don't know about the value of the hustler, but the eXmark is priceless. Terry in the eXmark forum can also advise you on what to look for on a used machine to check it's condition.
  5. chrisk

chrisk LawnSite Member

A brand new Metro 48 hp here is $3400.
    I am looking at getting one but I really want a hydro.
    For $2500 I'd buy it if it's in good shape.
  6. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

post the serial number in the exmark section here, fred or terry or dustin should be able to tell you everything about it.