Value of my lesco?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by metro36, Jan 20, 2008.

1. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

I am thinking of selling my lesco walk behind and I would like an idea what it is worth.It is an 07 36" hydro with a 15hp kawi Kai engine. It currently has 43.1 hours on it. I have a metal catcher for it as well. I used it lightly over the summer on 4 lawns every week. I has been well maintained and washed off every 2 weeks.I will post pictures soon. If anyone has an idea of what it is worth I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

2. metro36

Here are the pics. These are the most recent ones I have. They are from before cleanups. The only difference from the pictures is that the pin that holds the parking brake lever up when disengaged fell out. Now when it is disengaged the lever hangs down. The brake still works fine.

tmpphpA6AIlF.jpg

tmpphpdFyGK8.jpg

tmpphpqHF1zy.jpg

tmpphpwbaGVE.jpg

tmpphpwtnnAL.jpg

3. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

You have kept that mower CLEAN!!!! I don't know what it is worth....but it shouldn't be much lower than what you paid for it....in the condition that it is in.

4. metro36

Thanks, I try to keep all my stuff in top condition.

5. metro36

Bump. Any comments would be appreciated. :)

6. metro36

Bumping...

7. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I agree! You kept that thing in great condition, not to mention the hours you have on it are nothing. Sell it for close to your purchase price.

8. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

I agree ..keep it close to purchase price ...you can always come down some...but you can NEVER raise it .

9. windsory

windsory LawnSite Member

I remember reading when you bought it. Why are you selling? I just looked back at another one of your threads and read that you paid $2150 for it...correct? I'd list it on craigslist or somewhere for $2500. You might be able to make money on this sale. The hours on it are nothing.

10. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Mower looks like new! With only 43 hours on it, thats nothing. I'll give you a $$ when you answer the above question...