Value of my machine??

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by KrayzKajun, May 16, 2010.

1. Ozz

Ozz LawnSite Senior Member

Oh,

It's worth nothing to someone who doesn't want it.

Just a thought.

2. DirtMerchant

DirtMerchant LawnSite Senior Member

I was just kidding man, I didn't mean to harsh. I think for you though a track machine will allow you do more work regardless of the weather, and even if it costs you a bit. It'll be worth it. There was a low hour T190 in the state next to you for around 15K I'm pretty sure. It was either online auction or repo. Can't remember.

3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

i can get an 04-05 T190 w/ around 1400-1500hrs for $14k, i really want joystick controls though

4. DirtMerchant

I'm an auction repo junkie. Give me a couple models you're interested and a budget, and I'll see what I see in your area. Maybe I can help you out.

5. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

well since im a mustang guy! LOL

i found a nice 2005 Mustang MTL16 with 300hrs, joystick controls almost brandnew tracks, open cab for $20,000

6. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

get it get it get it GET IT NOW.... they are the best...use them all the time on rental very reliable perfect size and LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF POWER!!!!!!

7. DirtMerchant

8. DirtMerchant

Ps. Richie bros has about 40 Mustang skids going up for auction soon

9. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

Ever find one of those Proscreens real reasonable?

Need another one? :)

10. DirtMerchant

I've seen them go 7-9k for the biggest model (PVG-C120 - 3) in perfect running shape. But for that price I think you're wasting your money. If you're going to spend around 10,000 on a used screener you can get alot more for your money. It's hard to get any production out of those screeners because your loading/take away equipment has to do soooo much. I've always been curious about orbit screeners, rented one and was extremely impressed they go for +/-25k at auction. Pretty ultimate for mobility and applications.

I've also seen stuff like this go for around 10k, all depends on your application I guess.

[​IMG]