1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Value on this T300?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by KrayzKajun, Dec 9, 2012.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

He gave me a price of $30k for the T300 and $32k for a 07' T190 loaded w/ 700 hrs. But they both have hand/foot controls. The kubota svl75 for $32k w/ cab, pilot controls is really looking nice.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

the t190 is definitely too small for you. I ran a rental the other day and it worked great, but it felt much smaller than my gehl 5640 power wise. i kept stalling it when i thought i wasnt even pushing it that hard

3. tnmtn

tnmtn LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Tn.

do the sandbags hang on the attachment after being filled and what would the weight be at that point? Have you considered a wheel loader?

4. KrayzKajun

The attachemt with 20 filled bags weighs 1850#s.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. tnmtn

from NE Tn.

the sandbagging attachment weighs in at approx 2800#s loaded, so im want something that can lift and move this around pretty quick and load dump trucks etc...
    are you expecting to be sandbagging on dirt or pavement?

6. AWJ Services

AWJ Services LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Ga

7. KrayzKajun

I was wrong on the weight of the attachment loaded. Its 1850#s not 2800. Will be sandbagging on both. Depends where they are needed or if we are at my shop stockpiling on pallets.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Skidsteerman

Skidsteerman LawnSite Senior Member

Waaay too much on the T300, get it down to the mid to low $20K range.

http://www.machinerytrader.com/list/list.aspx?bcatid=4&DidSearch=1&EID=1&LP=MAT&scf=False&ListCurrency=USD&ETID=5&Manu=BOBCAT&Mdltxt=t300&mdlx=Contains&YF=2005&YT=2007&SO=26&btnSearch=Search

Also, doing what you say your doing, I'd lean towards a small wheel loader to load sand.

9. Skidsteerman

Skidsteerman LawnSite Senior Member

It's the weight of the sand that'll get you on top of that. Especially if it's wet.

10. tnmtn

from NE Tn.

a wheel loader would have your seat a little higher also if having to work in flood conditions