Various images

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by coopers, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Beams are nice, but that bucket is in good enough shape to drag a decently clean floor and it looks like you did just fine, nicely done. I'll trade you though, you can have the 60" CWS that's on my hoe. Wear plates on the bottom are toast, nice bow in the bottom of the bucket and the cutting edge is just about shot. About $1,000 worth of welding would get her back into good shape.
  2. coopers

coopers LawnSite Bronze Member

Scag- Yeah the bucket was in good shape so it worked. Beams are nice when not level.

Junior- I cleared the area and then dug a 2200 sq ft rambler foundation. Still got much more to do.
  3. minimax

minimax LawnSite Senior Member

coopers,Where is this at?

4. GWhunter

GWhunter LawnSite Senior Member

I know I'm join this thread late but had a question on the enbankment stabilization pics. Don't the logs the put between the i beams rot? Then your in the same boat right?

5. coopers

Up in Tulalip.

May not due to how cold our water is.
  6. coopers

Some additional photos from WADOT.

mini grader.jpg

7. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

Great pictures.
  8. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

I like that Link Belt.Thumbs Up
  9. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Where's that Link Belt 135 at? I know it's Tri-State's hoe, it looks to me like that's the Fife HOV job. Tri-State has a whole wad of new gear, they have a new 225 Spin Ace and 328DLCR in Fife and the rest of their stuff down there isn't too old either. We just had a one of our 325DLC's dropped off this morning, can't wait to run that. :drinkup:

I guess that PC400 in the picture is Selland Construction's out of Wenatchee. I had heard they got the bid for that highway 410 work so I assume that's their hoe but they typically run 100% Cat. They sure went out and bought a lot of new toys for that gig.
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2010
  10. coopers

Scat, that PC400 was from the 410 land slide job. Believe the LB is down south too.