Various images

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by coopers, Nov 12, 2008.

1. nedly05

nedly05 LawnSite Senior Member

Me too!

Awesome pics coopers! Lots of sweet excavators, I like that 120 you have at your job, that looks familiar I think I have seen it in some of your posts before.

2. coopers

coopers LawnSite Bronze Member

Nedly,

Thanks. Ya I've posted that 120 before. That 120 is an excavator I rent from a company I used to work for. So we go way back. ;) Some of the pics were from my employment w/ the rental company. Now I get to see her every now and then when I do a job.

3. Tigerotor77W

Tigerotor77W LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Germany

Is that a new 325D delivery? I would have thought Cat'd be sending out 329Ds by this point in the introduction...

4. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

No, I think she's about 3 years old now. We bought 2 units identical to each other at the same time and these hoes are numbered right around 100 in our hoe numbering system, the newest hoes are up around 120 right now and we purchase about 7 new hoes per year.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2010
  5. Tigerotor77W

Tigerotor77W LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Germany

Ah, gotcha. Well enjoy! :p

6. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

very cool pics!

7. coopers

coopers LawnSite Bronze Member

This was just cleared today! That would make me sh** my pants if I saw that coming down in front of me.

ROCK.jpg

8. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

Is that common?

9. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Dude I went back home this weekend, we had to detour around that bad boy Friday night. The road is fooked where it landed, as you can cleary see. Sucks because Central WA Asphalt paved the entire Tumwater canyon this summer, now there'll be a not so sweet patch spot.

10. Bleed Green

Bleed Green LawnSite Bronze Member

what did they have to do blow that thing into pieces before they could move it? I mean they would have to move it in several pieces, but I don't know how safe it would be to be using dynamite in an area that seems to be unstable with rocks falling off of the cliffs in the area.