Various images

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by coopers, Nov 12, 2008.

1. coopers

coopers LawnSite Bronze Member

I should have known that'd be your guys' hoe. Nice one too. CWS. :-D Yes yes, I'll be getting chemicals soon for that green pool. haha.

2. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah buddy, you can kinda see the red logo just past the edge of the door. Those damn CWS thumbs, so huge and heavy. Haven't run that particular hoe in our fleet but the season is still young.

3. coopers

Past this guy while traveling through Oregon.

IMG_0495.jpg

4. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

I told those guys to bring that back home to Idaho. Hard to find good help. I am going to fire them.:weightlifter:

5. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

I knew I forgot something when I came back to the shop!

6. coopers

Another pic for Talus that I took after my rockery job; forgot to upload it. And of course I'll add another pic of the Kubota.

IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0417.jpg

7. coopers

Just a quick shot of what my yard looked like after I tilled it. Slowly coming along.

This winter if I still have a job (possibly 20 of us are getting laid and it could happen any time between Nov 1 and the end of the year) I will come back in and finish the rest of my landscaping (the weedy sections beyond my grass in the first pic). By next spring I'll continue the planting.

IMG_0519.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0517.jpg

8. talus

talus LawnSite Senior Member

Holding out on me eh? :laugh:Man i love the white ones. Yeah yeah, I know it's the same as the one I have. :laugh:

9. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good Coopers.

10. coopers

Thanks stuve. Talus, I hear ya. You got pics of yours? I don't think I've seen it....I do like the white but over all I really like the machine.
    Posted via Mobile Device