Varmit Getter???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by grassaholic, Apr 13, 2008.

1. grassaholic

grassaholic LawnSite Senior Member

I saw an ad for this setup in Turf Magazine and went to their website to see what it was. This thing actually looks like fun!!:cool2: I wonder if it actually kills moles or just gives the ground a good thump. If it does work I wonder how much you could charge someone to provide that service. I have customers ask me all the time what to do about their mole problem. Since I'm seeing their whole lawn on a weekly basis maybe I could give the mole tunnels a quick blast while I'm there.:drinkup::laugh: The website is
  2. rob7233

rob7233 LawnSite Senior Member

Don't get me wrong but doesn't it appear that this is blowing up their yard? There is some kind of explosion that sends the dirt from the tunnels skyward. This thing might also do double duty for grub control too!

I can see it now...
    "Yes, Mrs. Jones, We will be charging you to get rid of your moles but there will also be a cleanup charge that will need to be added to the base."
    " This is for the mess that we made getting rid of the moles fer' ya. Oh, by the way, you might want to call the F.D. and Police Dept beforehand, just to warn them, ya' know. Here's the waiver you need to sign."
  3. Frue

Frue LawnSite Bronze Member

Love it get paid and blow things up o yea thats for me.
  4. btnj47

btnj47 LawnSite Senior Member

can you say topsoil and seed
  5. PEVO

PEVO LawnSite Member

Does this rig come with a Bill Murry goundskeeper costume & the caddyshack song for your ipod to listen to while blowing everything up?