vechile wrapping, more exposure,moving billboard

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by J & M Lawn Care, Oct 14, 2007.

1. J & M Lawn Care

J & M Lawn Care LawnSite Member

i have seen several big business around town with vinyl wrapped around the entire car. So i thought of the idea of getting my vechiles wrapped, asked friends if they have seen such and such with wrapped vechiles and they say yes, then they say it stands out, makes u remember.

i am trying to figure out , how much something like that cost. thought about going to one or two of the businesses and asking them.

Would it be worth doing. It would be a moving billboard and more noticable

2. ULTIMATE LAWN SERVICE

ULTIMATE LAWN SERVICE LawnSite Member

I Had My Trailer Done Last Yr .i Got A Few Quotes Some People Charge $10.00 Per Sqft Others 5.00 Per Foot Plus Lay Out Fee Also U Want To Make Sure It Uv Coated So It Wont Fade

Here Is A Photo Of My Trailer

007.jpg

3. J & M Lawn Care

J & M Lawn Care LawnSite Member

looks good very noticable

4. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge LawnSite Bronze Member

Its pricey but its the number one source of advertisement when your one the job an aroun town . Great exposure for new clientele! Always remember its all about the Show!Have fun George

5. dutchhook

dutchhook LawnSite Member

Do I understand it costs around $10 per square foot. so a 2o foot enclosed trailer would be something like 5 foot by 20 foot on 2 sides, or 200 square feet or around $2 grand plus layout??

Steve

6. ULTIMATE LAWN SERVICE

ULTIMATE LAWN SERVICE LawnSite Member

7. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge LawnSite Bronze Member

for that trailer to be wrapped 2 grand is actually cheap , I was quoted like 4-6 grand depending how much detail went into art work! I wanna have my dually wrapped an 20 foot enclosed to match truck ! see ya George