Vendor rules and Moderator

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tallimeca, Feb 6, 2007.

1. tallimeca

tallimeca LawnSite Bronze Member

Shouldn't these mowpart guys be posting in the vendor section, instead of trying to push their company down everyone's throat in every thread that pops up. I was just reading the Husky/Redmax post and I have to agree. It's getting old.

2. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

Yes and there are others that do it to , leave it up to us to check out the vendor lists and decide if we want their big lips involved !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

The vendors have been doing this since way back. They'll get tired of it and quite interrupting threads with their ads soon enough. Just put them in your IGNORE list in the Control Panel and you won't even see their posts.

4. GotGreen

GotGreen LawnSite Member
    from STL

So annoying, makes me feel like not buying from them.

5. GotGreen

GotGreen LawnSite Member
    from STL

Need to say that I find the banners at the top very helpful and if I feel the need to look for something I can usually find it by browsing them.

6. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

Exactly I know theyare sponsors that keep the great site running but its too much that every post they are chiming in I did turn them off in my control panel now but that wont stop them from annoying anyone who hasnt turned them off