venting on some issues

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Guthrie&Co, Oct 28, 2005.

1. Guthrie&Co

Guthrie&Co LawnSite Senior Member
    from nc

well here is the beef. i am trying to set up a retail xmas tree lot this year and i have to hook up a temp power pole. i dont like to hear a generator so this is why i opt. for the pole. so i called duke power and of course it takes forever to get ahold of someone. i set up an apointment for a lineman and i to mark the spot where the pole is to be placed so it wont interfer with other utilties etc etc. so we flag the spot yesterday. well i went back to the store( which happens to be in the same parking lot as i am selling in) and the lco has pulled ever one of our flags up. gone every last one of them. boy was i pissed. i cant wait to make that phone call tomorrow. i guess he pulled them up to mow. why he did that i have no idea. but i am going to step into him knee deep tomorrow

2. Guthrie&Co

Guthrie&Co LawnSite Senior Member
    from nc

well it doesnt look like i am going to use this lot anyway. the landlord is draggin ass and i cant get a answer out of them. on to the next potential lots. which are just about to be a done deal.