So I've got a client who I do maintenance for. She is an interior designer for a local furniture store and also does interior design and re-modeling on the side. (once worked as a landscape designer also, she should know cost) She has been wanting to re-do the front of her property. For the longest time she couldn't decide what she wanted done, wasn't sure about re-modeling her house, and putting an addition in. 1 month ago I did a cleanup/ maintenance, and she said that she wants to go ahead and do the landscaping in the front. I finally got another job done, told her I'm ready to go, did a small design for her, and gave her the estimate. (around $5000)( 85 foot wall, 2 feet high, 4 tons chipped black slate for rock mulch.) She told me that she didn't expect it to cost so much, and has plans to travel to Scotland and Ireland, and she would have to check her finances. " I hope you won't be mad at me if I decide to wait until spring? " I'm so sick of people dictating my schedule, I've had two installs earlier this year that the customers dragged their feet etc... money and time lost. I could have moved on to another customer who wants work done for sure, instead I'm waiting another 1-3 days for an answer. Not to mention another 2 days to get utilities marked. Tell me to jump, and expect me to say how high.