Lawn Care Forum banner

Versatech grapple??

9K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  muddywater 
#1 ·
Im about to head back down to the new orleans area (home for me) to start debris/tree cleanup. Found a grapple bucket forsale by my brothers house. Its a 66" Versatech semolition grapple. Double cylinder. Great shape just needs new hydro hoses from the bucket to machine. Guy was asking $2k i got him to bottom dollar at $1500. Anyone have expierence with rhis brand? I alteady priced a set of hoses so tht part is taken care of.
Posted via Mobile Device

#4 ·
I've had one for a few years now. Good bucket, had to add some bracing but will work great. I use mine for moving down trees and such. The lines need replacing every 2 years or so depending on how often you use it. It is just a high rub area and stuff is always catching on them. Best of luck down there

#8 ·
I have had a versatech grapple for a few years. good product. mine is a full grapple not bucket style. Did manage to break a tine but rewelded it and braced it. much better now. Good Luck,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.