very first cutting w/ new wildcat. pictures

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Sir mowsalot, Sep 24, 2005.

1. Sir mowsalot

Sir mowsalot LawnSite Senior Member

Here is a pic. of the very first cutting on my new wildcat. No striping kit on it, stock marbain blades.

Picture 003.jpg

2. Sir mowsalot

Heres the wildcat. roll bar and seatbelts have got to go. that pic of the llawn didnt turn out to good. it looks better in person, or with a better photographer

Picture 001.jpg

3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Awsome, my exmark stripes like that stock too! Once again congratulations on the new toy and i hope it serves you well! Congrats! Also, i can tell you have a toro 21 WB on there but what is the other WB? Thanks,
    Michael

4. rob1325

rob1325 LawnSite Senior Member

One sweet machine! You will love it.

5. scagboy227

scagboy227 LawnSite Member

i can tell the other wb on the trailer is a belt driven scag

6. Sir mowsalot

scagboy,
    yep, its a 48" cut scag belt drive w/ advantage deck. Since i got this wildcat, and traded in the dixie chopper, i really dont need my wb anymore, becuase the wc can handle the hills i have with my accounts. So im going to sell it on ebay maybe, or put an add in the paper , first $1,500 takes it(2003) with grass catcher. I have to call the dealer on monday, because i think somehow they got the wrong back tires on the wc. I looked in the catalog and it says they should be 24-12-12, and i have 23-9.5-12 which is what is on the cub according to what i can see in the catalog.
    I couldnt beleive the difference in the ride between the scag and dixie chopper. My ars dont hurt as bad with the wc. You can just tell, it is one solid built machine.

7. mosmgras

mosmgras LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

Nice stripes. Looks like you're in a drought there as well.

8. TURF DOCTOR

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

You can't argue with proof scag makes 1 great machine nice stripes,

9. rob1325

rob1325 LawnSite Senior Member

Those are the right tires on the machine. The bigger tires are for 61" deck. You can't put those big tires on 52", it will extend out past deck on each side. As for selling walk behind, do you have another mower if one machine breaks down. Also, you can't get the ZTr everywhere a walkbehind can. For 1,500 I would just keep it for spare or hard to reach areas you may get in future IMO. But if you have another spare then sell it.

10. MTR

MTR LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

What is your Wildcat model? 52"? and what engine? I am shopping for a Z also and would like to know you really cut that slope with your wild cat?
    That is pretty decent slope and a good test for a Z to do that hill. Also, is your wild cat is shaft driven or belt driven?
    How much did you pay for out the door, if you don't mind sharing?
    Thanks
    PS: sell that belt walk, and get another wild cat!