very funny...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by 04TurfT, Aug 25, 2006.

1. 04TurfT

04TurfT LawnSite Senior Member

Today I was driving through one of my neighborhoods I mow in and I saw this guy wearing what looked like a welding mask and he was running one of the cheap ass weedeaters, the 20 dollar one at Home Depot and he was dragging along all these extension cords, he probly had 10 extension cords hooked together to get to "weedeat" near the road... I think I mite start running one of the electric weedeaters, haha :)

2. Idealtim

Idealtim LawnSite Senior Member

The funny part is that after there done, you can't tell what they did and what they didn't, lol.

3. 04TurfT

04TurfT LawnSite Senior Member

hahaha yeah your rite, u can't tell what's been trimmed and what hadn't, ha I just sat there in the truck cracking up for about 5 minutes... :laugh: :laugh:

4. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

I chuckle (sp?) every time I drive by someone with an elec. trimmer. I dont blame the average person, they're cheap and clean, and for occasional use they're fine, but what a lot of work to use one. I like giving mine one pull and going at it.

oh. and how about the pre-would line spools for them? sweet.

5. phototropic1

phototropic1 LawnSite Member
    from MS

When I was about 12, a lady I knew paid me to mow her lawn 3 or 4 times. She lived a pretty good bike ride away, so I agreed to use her lawnmower. LOL. It was a Black and Decker Electric!!! No, not rechargeable. Extension cords and all. Every time you went around a tree, you had to go back around in order to unwind the cord. And that's not even considering the constant fright of cutting the cord. It was ridiculous!!! I think I mowed it twice this way. I then begged my mom to drive me and our lawnmower to her house so I could mow it the way 'normal' folks do. Reason soon took hold and I told her that I was too busy. I guess she found another poor young kid to run the world's quietest lawnmower.

6. ferdinand711

ferdinand711 LawnSite Member

SO......WHERE'S THE FUNNY PART?????:confused: