Very good aeration flyer...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by KirbysLawn, Aug 30, 2000.

1. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

FYI, Lesco sells merchandising materials to promote your service. Here is a scan of their aeration flyer, it is color but my color scanner is not working. :( The part number is 021022 if anyone is interested in ordering, they also sell flyers to leave after you aerate and so on.

Ray

[​IMG]

2. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Ray, They look good. I've got some Ryan brochues that I use to promote aeration. On the back is a blank area that you can add your name and number.

3. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

perfco printing 1-800-827-7373 and focal point 800-525-6999 has nice ones also (just for your info)

4. KirbysLawn

I forgot to mention, they are around $4.00 for a hundred. Lesoc has a sample pack called the Southern Sample Kit, part # 051128 it has a bunch of samples. I'm sure they have a northern kit, not sure of the number. Lesco's number is 1-800-321-5325 for ordering, or just stop by the store.

Hope that helps.

5. Kevin

Kevin LawnSite Member
    from S.E. PA

Got them for like$4.75 a hundred, but the lesco rep said they are a closeout so get them while they last

6. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

Ray...you getting a discount from Lesco for all your advertising for them here? ;)

7. KirbysLawn

8. Kevin

Kevin LawnSite Member
    from S.E. PA

Check out Ray's truck it is actually a Lesco store on wheels!!!!lol Ray that truck is too nice to be working in!!! Kevin

9. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

Ray what's with that crap? Can't stand a little ribbing? C'mon now...chill out dude! Or do you just like to see yourself talk?

10. KirbysLawn

Scraper, you took that wrong. NOPE and the mad face is because I don't get $$ for it, not at your post. I thought it was funny! :) :)

I know Lesco is mentioned by me alot, it's because I like them and their service. I don't know how to let people know Lesco has these products unless I say "Lesco" has them, make sence?

Should we start refering to Lesco as "Les**", some, not you I think, seem to think it's a bad word.

Ray