Very Impressed With Gregson-Clarke

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Victor, Jul 25, 2006.

1. Victor

Victor LawnSite Bronze Member

I bought a 200-gallon skid sprayer from Gregson-Clarke and I've got to tell you guys. I couldn't be happier with the great sprayer and service I've gotten from them. I couldn't be happier.

Vic

2. buttaluv

buttaluv LawnSite Senior Member
    from MidWest

I might have to try one, I bought a Lesco 200 gallon space saver and wasn't impressed at all, after 2 weeks waiting on a part for a brand new sprayer. I took it back then it took a month to get my money back...NICE

3. GreenUtah

GreenUtah LawnSite Senior Member
    from SLC, UT

I'll echo those sentiments. I took in a pair of their sprayers through acquisitions in the early 90s and bought another in the mid 90s. I kept the newer one, a modified 200 gal unit when I sold and use it for experimentation in conjunction with our site. Although a daily sprayer for ten years, it went only through 2 sets of diaphragms, the hannay super swivel rebuilt, some orings and it just needed a pressure regulator rebuild. That makes a couple hundred dollars worth of parts over a decade, not too bad..lol..Anytime I've needed a part, even oddball orings, they've gotten them right out, including the regulator kit that was next day shipped and actually arrived the next day, even though we are on the far side of the country from them. A small order that actually was processed, boxed and shipped on the day it was made. Ask yourself what your experience is with other sources. A good, solid product backed by available parts when you need it, what more could a pro want?