Very Inconsiderate

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Jay9437, Feb 17, 2006.

1. Jay9437

Jay9437 LawnSite Member

What do you think about a Facility Manager that hires another LCO to do a special job just because the LCO offered him a special price on a "Christmas Clean-up" and not notify you while you were still under contract?:angry:

2. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

i would be pissed i would probably be like you'd be. that happened to me only a residential.

3. scagwildcat

scagwildcat LawnSite Senior Member
    from nw. ct.

if the clean-up was in your contract, i would charge them for it!! but if the clean-up should have been done in nov and you didnt do it, well then its your fault.......

4. captken

captken LawnSite Bronze Member

Boo Hooo....:cry:

Look out you are going to lose that contract....lol:drinkup:
    Unless you bend over and.....you know the drill....live and learn. That guy will try and take it away from you....what are you going to do now? Want sympathy or a towel to cry on?
    Do you really want this account? What are you prepaired to do to defend it? Take a loss? Get a life:sleeping:

5. captken

captken LawnSite Bronze Member

I read your profile...what goes around.......
    Iv'e had guys like you [try and take away my accounts], try to cut my nutz on residential when I first started this business....used to pizz me off....ha...ha.....hammer

6. Ky.Smoke

Ky.Smoke LawnSite Member

That blows. I had that happen once last year with a comm. account. Just gotta take it.