very nice customer today

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bobbygedd, Nov 15, 2003.

1. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

for a change, i'm gonna tell u about the nice customer i had. did a big leaf job today. showed up, the client was cleaning the front yard himself with a hand held blower. i'm like, wtf?" do u need us or what? we were scheduled here today." he says, "of course, i was just bored, i'll do the front, u do the back." i'm like, "ok". halfway through, he comes by and says feel free to use the bathroom, and there is a fridge in the garage full of drinks. i couldnt believe it. nice as pie, this guy was great. finished, drank 8 of his coronas, he thanked the heck out of me, and paid me in green(ummm, i mean, the check was green). nice guy, few and far between.

2. lawnkid

lawnkid LawnSite Senior Member

Were you done for the day after cause to be working with 8 beers would be kinda hard lol. Wavy stripes :D :drinkup:

3. bobbygedd

from NJ

let me tell ya somethin kid, i could drink a 12 pack and take your appendix out. steady as a rock

4. TRex

TRex LawnSite Senior Member
    from DFW ,TX

kid you will see one day, just wait till you turn 21 everything that was something becomes no big deal and I am only 22. Sounds like a pretty good deal bobby, don't you luv those customers that are brief but make your day.

5. bobbygedd

from NJ

trex, wow, i didn't know u were only 22 yrs old. i'm sorry about the mudd pie thing. well, actually, no, i'm not. but, do u know what i was doin in 81, while u were being fitted for your first diaper, and your momma was cursin out the doctor for takin "a little too much off"? i was livin large kid. lovin life. makin every fishin magazine in the area, and fightin the chics off. not that i didn't want them, but, more than three was a crowd. he's right though kid, when you reach the ripe old age of 22, lots of things wont matter. when u reach 38, nothin will matter. yup, my customer today was of very few words, and many beers, love him lots

6. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

OH are you gonna pay!
    you of all people should know the law of average, for every nice one there will be 20 pita's

Mac

7. BravesFan

BravesFan LawnSite Member

Geeez....

Drank 8 of the guys Coronas? I don't think he intended for you to catch a buzz before you left.

Surprised you didn't leave with a quickie from his ole lady!

:eek:

Dennis

8. crawdad

crawdad LawnSite Bronze Member

Oh, bobby knows about the PITA's. Just his luck, the one with free "beer" would have a fridge full of coronas.
    Crawdad, budweiser drinker

9. bobbygedd

from NJ

braves....he didnt but his ol lady was eyeing me , i seen her

10. crawdad

crawdad LawnSite Bronze Member

He's saving that for another thread.
    Crawdad