Very nice set-up EVERYTHING FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by alexschultz1, Jan 8, 2012.

1. alexschultz1

alexschultz1 LawnSite Bronze Member

So after a couple years of trying I have finally been accepted into uga to get my Landscape architect degree (hopefully i can get my masters too) So now im down grading my business and selling off everything. I have maintained all of my equipment personally and I had originally planned on keeping it for most of my life, however it looks like my future is going to be in a cubicle.

-2006 f-250 4x4 powerstroke extended cab short bed 120000 miles I have recently put a new turbo in it, it was fleet maintained by sprint until 96,000 miles and had a hardshell cab on the back. It was never used to tow anything until i purchased it. Their service records show that the proper maintenance was done at the right mileage, they spared no expence to keep it running clean, this is why i bought the truck. This truck is my baby and extremely nice. New 33" tires, beefy offroad look however they are meant for highway use. There is a new touchscreen head unit with bluetooth and nice sounding pioneer system. Im asking $16,000

-2005 wright 36" stander rh, 74 hours, i just got it this year and almost bought another one because it is perfect for any lawn under 1/2 acre, we cut only bermuda which scalps easily and with the 36" deck you can cut it low and not scalp, yet it will run circles around my 48" walk behind, $3500

-2005 lesco 48" walk behind with 250 hours, 17 hp, hydro, floating deck. Solid machine, it has never caused me any trouble, i have the striping kit for it however i took it off bc bermuda doesnt stripe and it cuts better w/o it. Jungle jims 2 wheel sulky comes with it

-2009 18x7 enclosed trailer LOADED with racks. I spent over $950 on racks alone for this trailer, Super easy to keep very organized and looks great when the ramp is down. It makes my set-up look extremely professional and leaves a great impression when people pass by. No logos on trailer because i opperated strickly off of word of mouth. 4 new 10 ply tires, normally trailers have 6 ply but the 10 ply hold up much better when loaded down with weight. $3500

-2004 national hydro reel mower, 70 inch triplex, ONLY 280 hours. This machine i picked up at a government auction for a steal, I would like to get $2500 for it because thats what i have in it however im negotiable.

my pictures can be seen on my website www.certifiedlawnpros.com pm me for more

2. alexschultz1

alexschultz1 LawnSite Bronze Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. TinMan1

TinMan1 LawnSite Senior Member
    from SC

Congrats Go Dawgs!

4. PremierT&L

PremierT&L LawnSite Member

That is a nice looking trailer. I am very interested, but I won't be ready to purchase until sometime in Feb. i may be interested in some of the other pieces as well. I will watch this thread to see what is still available when I'm ready to purchase. good luck in school!

5. Jimslawncareservice

Jimslawncareservice LawnSite Platinum Member
    from mn

Man I wish it would have snowed like normal this year. I would be all over that 36 stander
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. AsharperImage

AsharperImage LawnSite Member

Interested in the trailer where are you located?
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

He is located north of Atlanta.

8. AsharperImage

AsharperImage LawnSite Member

Thanks! I really wish we could see locations from a mobile device . Maybe lawnsite version2 real nice setup might be worth the gas money.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. LawnMan19

Specifications on the hand helds ?

10. LawnMan19

Yeah I wish we could see them too.It seems like it might be worth trip.