vibrating plow

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Trim Creations, Oct 26, 2003.

1. Trim Creations

Trim Creations LawnSite Member
    from Ks

Iam going to had irragation to my landscaping, I have a Dingo and I was needing to know how the vibrating plow works is it any good or do I need something diffrent. the cost of the attachment is $5000.00

2. greenworldh20

greenworldh20 LawnSite Senior Member

you could purchase a used plow/trencher unit for about $10 g.

brian

3. NC_Irrigator

NC_Irrigator LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

i swear im gonna buy a plow, but alot of my jobs are so intricate i just dont think a plow would be useful.

4. Colorado Mowerboy

Colorado Mowerboy LawnSite Member

Works pretty well, but the problem is its hard to keep straight with out putting side presure on the plow. same with turning. But were dealing with hard ___ clay soil here in Colorado.

5. Trim Creations

from Ks

Thanks to all, Colorado Mowerboy what are all the attachments do you have I only have the bucket leveler auger and forks just wondering if there are any others that I should have. Ive only had it for 6mnths

6. Colorado Mowerboy

Colorado Mowerboy LawnSite Member

Trim Creations; I actually don't own one, a friend of mine has a small engine repair shop and he has one that he rents out. We use the plow, trencher, and the cultivator. If you do any landscaping, or sod installation, the cultivator is awesome. but very expensive.

7. Trim Creations

from Ks

I do lots of sod and mainly landscaping. just now getting into the irragations. thanks for the info.

8. MikeK

MikeK LawnSite Member

The Toro Dingo is a great machine, however, a Vibe plow it is not. I have tried them twice and the expierence was nothing short of miserable. Stick with a dedicated vibe plow, the heavier, the better

9. Trim Creations

from Ks

thanks, I must agree I have tried it since and it sits and spins a little to much. Thanks again for your input