1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Video for Wright's new midmounts!!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by afftandem, Oct 23, 2006.

1. afftandem

afftandem LawnSite Member

2. afftandem

looks like it holds a hill well.
  3. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Very interesting piece...
    Like I said before, this is HUGE for Wright.
    I just don't understand the lack of fire from them over this.

On a side note, in these videos I presume the wheel motors are set to the rear as the would be for when the collection system is on?

That's a good bit of room between the rear of the deck and the rear tires.
    I bet it would do even better on slopes with them in a more foreward setting.
  4. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

I can't view the videos. It comes up and says this: "This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request." What's the deal, anyone know?
  5. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Well the rider looks very nimble and quick.... and watching other video's I could see why the standers are popular. Looks like smaller complex mowing jobs would be the strong points for wright just by watching.
  6. TPLawnPro

TPLawnPro LawnSite Senior Member

Same here. The link doesn't have anything to do with Wright. :confused:
  7. pugs

pugs LawnSite Gold Member

Having the same problem here. Says they are private. I can search for them and find them. Just do a search for Midmount. But I cant watch them :(

On a side note, I have seen one in person. My distributor brought one by to show us. Neat machine. The foot lift is pretty neat...you dont have to manipulate your ankle at all. Just push down to release it and push it up and it will lock. Might be tough for some of you that like to raise it up a little while mowing to get used to. Just dont push it too high so it locks.

Another interesting thing is the clutch is mounted above the pulley that drives the pumps. I didnt really look to see if this allows them to raise the deck any higher or anything. The pumps are mounted a little lower...on like a step from the actual engine deck.

The machine itself looks light but well made. It has beef where it needs it and not where it doesnt if you know what I mean so I definitely believe their weight claims.
  8. GotGreen

GotGreen LawnSite Member
    from STL

This is what I get when I click on the links:

This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request.
  9. afftandem

getting the same thing.. whoever posted them, made them pvt. i guess... perhaps a dealer or a distributor using youtube to show clients/ customers the video.. but keeping them pvt.
  10. afftandem

worked last night.