1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Video of me mowing a front yard.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by MileHigh, Sep 26, 2008.

1. MileHigh

MileHigh LawnSite Silver Member

I am obviously a little bored with my mowing, so I decided to video tape me in action?

I know it's a bit bumpy but it the best that I could mount the camera.

Probably gonna get bashed but whatever. I use a one wheeled sulky that's much better than walking, haven't had anyone complain yet.

2. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Looks like you mowed the lawn the same direction last 10 times. Better to do a different pattern each mowing if possible. See how flat the grass?

I feel like a bobble head:laugh:

lawn looks healthy though and very green:)
  3. MileHigh

I mowed it across the other way and the customer said it looked bad, I said what about the ruts, she said what ruts?
  4. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Damn that grass is green. I watched the whole video.
  5. mr mow

mr mow LawnSite Senior Member

I thought that was pretty cool. Was to neat to see how another lco would approach a lawn...I would have done the turning border alot different, but i liked how you did it better. Would also make a good training video for newbies, its always difficult to explain the concept of striping or atleast difficult for them to get it. Good Job!
  6. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Well, now I have gotten sick from two films. Yours and the Blair witch.

Nice job
  7. Classified

Classified LawnSite Senior Member

Now I know what my gas tank feels like!

Nice vid, put some funky music to it and youll have a pretty entertaining vid, lol
  8. freshprince94

freshprince94 LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice work and stripes.

Why is this on Youtube Canada?
  9. TNT LawnCare Inc.

TNT LawnCare Inc. LawnSite Bronze Member

Grass is nice and healthy , looks nice thou. Next time have the Misses hold the Video player LOL !
  10. MileHigh

I don't think I set the part on youtube where you have your location. I have two other lawns that I did that same day, but are taking way to long to load on there, I'll get em on there soon.