Video question

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Nelson M Martin, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Nelson M Martin

Nelson M Martin LawnSite Member
    from Ontario

does anybody have the link to the video of CTL/MTL machines pushing the windrow of soil. Also some more comparisons there if i recall correctly.

2. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

3. Nelson M Martin

Nelson M Martin LawnSite Member
    from Ontario

Thats the one. I am certainly not a deere fan but wanted to see a few things they are trying to demo in that video. Thanks Ron

4. bobcat_ron

Did you notice how the Deere was doing it?

The bucket was at least 2 inches off the ground, and the dirt just falls over the back of the bucket, as it falls down, the tracks drive over it making the machine drive higher, by the end of the push, the machine is what appears to be 5 inches higher than the ground.
    All the others had the buckets flat on the ground.

I have run a T300 and it has LOTS of power, almost close enough to Deere's, that just wasn't fair.

Screw you Deere!

5. crab

crab LawnSite Senior Member

shut up Ron the tachuchi is the only machine there that is close,and in real life it will out push the Deere i know I've run all of them.:hammerhead:

6. bobcat_ron

The Tak's I know have balls too, but they are 8 inches narrower than Bobcat, so the soil would move away from the machine faster, kinda hard to explain, but if they all used a 8 foot wide bucket, it would be easier to come to a conclusion.

7. BIGBEN2004

BIGBEN2004 LawnSite Senior Member

I still love how they blame the joystick controls for why others cant compete with Deere, and this year Deere finally caught up with everyone else and offered joystick controls. Now they will probably say they developed joysticks since they lie about everything else. Now what will they have to say as a lie to why Deere beats the competition. Also for anyone who has ran a Takeuchi you will know that when the bucket is level and placed all the way in the down position the bucket will hit the ground and then lift the front of the machine up about a inch. In the video I noticed the operator had the bucket on the ground all the way and the front of the machine was off the ground so all the tracks where not on the ground to push the pile. Also why did they compare to a TL130? That thing is no where near close to being rated to the 322. Now if they brought out the TL140 that would be a closer match, but Deere would have lost so maybe that is why.

8. bobcat_ron

I was watching the Large frame pushing demo's, that 322 is a piss ant next to the 332, no way is that even fair.

9. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

The 440 CT and 450CT will out push any CTL in their class including Deere and the TK.

10. KTM

KTM LawnSite Senior Member

I had A 440 and a TL140 demo right next to each other in heavy mud, I felt that the TK was the better pusher, plus by the time I got done beating on them, the case had smoke rolling of the drives, the TK did not