Vinyl Fence

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by OX Landworks, Apr 6, 2006.

1. OX Landworks

OX Landworks LawnSite Member

Hey guys I was just wondering what brand of vinyl fence you like to use, and would recommend?

2. sooner74

sooner74 LawnSite Member
    from UT

Can't help much other than recommend you posting your question in the Commercial Landscape forum. I have family in Perry, I spent some time in Orlando and Mulhall growing up, welcome to lawnsite

3. FearThisDeere

FearThisDeere LawnSite Bronze Member

I don't know if I can be much of a help, but Triple Crown vinyl fencing has always worked well for me.

4. Landscape25

Landscape25 LawnSite Member
    from Florida

We got a Westech but another company fabricates it out of Orlando. They have a lifetime warantee on it against uneven discoloration and a few other things. They don't hold up well in hurricanes I can tell you that, but that won't be an issue for you. The company we had put it in fixed it after the hurricane and used different panels (divided in three instead of two) and did not put the other side of the latch on the gate, needless to say I have not sent the remainder of the payment. I would say the fence is good, the company not so good.

5. OX Landworks

OX Landworks LawnSite Member

Thanks for the input guys! I've been looking into Bufftech, looks like a very good product.
    Sooner- Do you ever get back to visit down this direction?

6. Landscape25

Landscape25 LawnSite Member
    from Florida

Yeah, I think Bufftech is the top of the line. I did a lot of research also, I wanted something that would last in the sun down here in FL and something I would not have to ever replace, although my plan didn't come to pass with Wilma. Ok so I had to collect my fence panels from the neighbors properties, no big deal, I found our outside ceiling fan the next street over :rolleyes:.

7. sooner74

sooner74 LawnSite Member
    from UT

at least once a year, I probably won't be back until Christmas this year. I am doing my best to stay busy this summer.