Vinyl Wrap gets attention !!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by morjanna, Mar 28, 2008.

1. morjanna

morjanna LawnSite Member

Since getting this quirky wrap ,the coments come ,and contacts are made. I can help right from here to make one up for you This was just over1100.00 installed easy to put on though.

for sale 030.jpg

for sale 033.jpg

for sale 029.jpg

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

nice!!!! is it the same on both sides?

3. RWS

RWS LawnSite Member

Looks great.

4. blm86

blm86 LawnSite Member

nice, ive never seen anything like that before. very eye catching

5. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Sweet, that's almost as good as the vinyl wrap that looks like the driver is sitting on a toilet!

6. Turf Commando

Turf Commando LawnSite Bronze Member

It's different, I'll say that !!!

7. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Funny, I'll give it that... But I had to look hard to even see a phone number! It's almost hidden, and it's on a body ridge at that. I think the phone number should have been center stage right over the graphic and the web address in the back. Honestly, I don't care what the techie people say, phone calling is still the number one way you are going to be contacted for this kind of work.

Also, cant' help but notice that the john deere hat is a mirror image, and backwards on that side. didn't the graphics guy notice that? I think he should have reversed the logo on there, I know they can.

Not trying to be negative though!

8. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

No one is going to see the phone number there where it's at. Other than that, it's pretty neat. Also, I'd lose the "Edge" decal.

9. morjanna

morjanna LawnSite Member

Hey thanks that makes a lot of sense I;ll have it changed. Been so busy that that just got overlooked or duh! I hope to paint my gmc the same collor and do something similar on it?? any ideas would be welcomed.

10. morjanna

morjanna LawnSite Member

Around here I can get those nice JD hats for 3.00 each,in case anyone is interested. I buy a bunch and giv em away , better than a frig magnet eh?