Virginia Beach

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by economiclawncare, May 19, 2004.

1. chesapeakebay

chesapeakebay LawnSite Member

I am in the Kings Grant area of VB. I do Norfolk and VB mainly.

2. willretire@40

willretire@40 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from VA

Out of all these companies here in hampton roads. We only have a few on this board. Thats amazing.

3. on the other side of the water in yorktown. take care of newport news, denbigh, york county, williamsburg, and james city county

4. wwhit

wwhit LawnSite Member

anyone on the peninsula interested in getting together and talking shop with me, i am not in the business yet, but I plan on retiring in the next year or so and starting up, just would like to get to know some other people in the business

5. wwhit

wwhit LawnSite Member

Tidewater Lawn Maintenance, I am on the pennisula and I am just getting started but I am trying to stay in on the Pennisuls

6. Smith Lawn & Landscaping

Smith Lawn & Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

A+Lawncare out of Portsmouth,Va anyone else around that area? we cover portsmouth,suffolk, chesapeake, and a few at the beach.

7. tidewaterlawnmaintenance

tidewaterlawnmaintenance LawnSite Member

we are based out of Hampton, but we cover the whole Hampton Roads area

8. bigclawnman

bigclawnman LawnSite Member

S & H Landscaping, out of Smithfield but have customers in Va Beach, Norfolk, Yorktown, Hampton. Been full time since July '07. Retired Navy. How are you boys doing.

Chuck

9. Smith Lawn & Landscaping

Smith Lawn & Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Pretty good slow right now in my neck of the woods how about yourself ?

10. bigclawnman

bigclawnman LawnSite Member

Man I have been picking up leaves everyday for the last 3 weeks. Have to get a better system. Blower, leaf rake, and good old Husky trash bags are giving me night mares. Been doing a lot of clean ups and mulching here as of late. What about you guys?

Chuck