1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Virginia Beach

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by economiclawncare, May 19, 2004.

1. dKoester

dKoester LawnSite Gold Member

:laugh:LOL. Whichever is fastest on race day right. Might even be Toyota, hmmmmmmm not. Have a good one VLC.

2. willretire@40

willretire@40 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from VA

dkoester did you have shrub clippings in the back of your truck today and were u pulling a trailer with just a Z and a 21"in va beach

3. VirginiaLawnCare

VirginiaLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

I saw that person today to! Plus another 50. haha

4. willretire@40

from VA

5. dKoester

No wasn't me my trailer says Extremely Green Lawn Care and Landscape Maintenance. Haven't trimmed any bushes lately either. I have 2 Wrights and no push mowers. Been around Indian Rivers western side all day. 95 today with storms on the way.

6. willretire@40

from VA

7. dKoester

I don't know who he is or the name of his company. He won't last. Got 12 yards of mulch to put down tommorrow so thats my focus for right now. You guys still running strong?

8. gorknoids

gorknoids LawnSite Senior Member

B&G Lawn Service here. Properties from Bay Colony to Churchland, and River Walk to Ocean View. Weekly maintenance, shrub trimming, ornamental and turf spraying, aeration/seed/fert, mulch, and anything else that doesn't require climbing a tree. If you need a job which will result in you co-owning a well-equipped, customer-rich company in the next 6 years, PM me.

9. bigclawnman

bigclawnman LawnSite Member

I would definately be interested in propagation of various plants....if the offer is still good...[lease send me a PM...thanks.

Hope all is well out there....I am rolling....

C

10. old oak lawn

old oak lawn LawnSite Senior Member

So what's going on bigc. Have a new toy pic1 SCAG sa48 belt drive- Craig's list $800.00 works great. Pic 2 where we park some things outside our new shop that we Rent. It;s a warehouse broken up into shop bays, ours in only 1200 sq ft [ with a bathroom ] so we might rent 1 more next year- i don't know. I will get a outside pic later, its in downtown Franklin.:waving:

IMG_1040_1.JPG

IMG_1043_1.JPG