Virginia Beach

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by economiclawncare, May 19, 2004.

1. bigclawnman

bigclawnman LawnSite Member

Brandon I am still out here bud.

Had a hard year. Lost the parents and had to go to Texas for a while to take care of things. Lost a lot of my customers...because my boy did not take care of things. Trying to get things rolling again. Hope to see you guys out there...

Chuck
    S & H Landscaping

2. dKoester

dKoester LawnSite Gold Member

Hope you have a great 2010 man. Try to stay positive.

3. old oak lawn

old oak lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Sorry to hear that, hope you have a good 2010. Wish you all the best.

4. Smith Lawn & Landscaping

Smith Lawn & Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

big C sorry to hear the bad news man hang in there i hope this year improves for ya. Its tuff but like others have said stay positive. Keep in touch good luck...

Brandon

A+ Lawn Care

5. bigclawnman

Appreciate all the positve words fellas. Getting the fever again. Hope things start rolling soon. I was able to keep one of my big Federal contracts so that was a plus.....roll on..

6. Smith Lawn & Landscaping

That's good to hear Big C i am starting to get the itch myself my thumbs turning green and im ready to roll.. keep in touch Brandon

7. bigclawnman

You bet Brandon.....wish all of this snow and rain would get the hell out....was able to get out and do some minor tree work...

8. Smith Lawn & Landscaping

Yea tell me about it i got a couple of landscape jobs that have been put on the back burner for weeks due to this stupid snow.:hammerhead:

9. willretire@40

willretire@40 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from VA

I need so work over here. I cant wait for March. Hoping for an early season again this year.

10. old oak lawn

old oak lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I have to say i LOVE the snow and ice. Made some good $$ this month. Put down 97 bags of ice melt and 20 bags sand. All commercial work. I lost a lot because my f350 engine went last month and i could not get the skid steer to the parking lots that had ice on them. Only had the plow on the truck.