1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Virginia Beach

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by economiclawncare, May 19, 2004.

1. bwhanger

bwhanger LawnSite Member

My company is James River Landscaping, LLC and I run out of Newport News. I cover all of the peninsula and some parts of the southside. I do lawn care and landscaping. I have been in business for about 1.5 years. I am looking to connect other landscapers who get buried with work and need an extra hand. Right now I work alone and also SWAM certified. I am fully licensed and insured.

2. Smith Lawn & Landscaping

Smith Lawn & Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome to lawnsite my friend Im based out of Portsmouth,Va and cover p-town, chesapeake, suffolk, and some at the beach. Name of the company is A+ Lawn Care been in business for 5 years.

3. NewBlood

NewBlood LawnSite Member

hey im looking for a 32"-36"" walk behind between 1800$-2500$ i am new to the site and cannot find your pictures or thread i was wonderind if u could send me a link to it?

4. Smith Lawn & Landscaping

Are you talking about my encore walkbehind?

5. Truitt Lawn Maintenance

Truitt Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member

6. NewBlood

NewBlood LawnSite Member

I guess haha im new like i said... but do you have pictures and pricing?

7. Smith Lawn & Landscaping

Truitt no that's not me selling those encore's. You ready for the season?

8. Smith Lawn & Landscaping

New blood im asking $1600 for the 32 im currently out of town and will be back friday night. I will send you some pics then but just a little info its a 2001 32 inch 14hp kawasaki that was used for a backup mower only it doesn't have a hour meter on it but i would gestimate about 300 hours on it. All maintenance have been kept up with it with new air filter, hydraulic fluid change, oil change, new belts, and blades installed the first of the year.

A+ Lawn Care

Brandon

9. Truitt Lawn Maintenance

yeah man i just bought a bigger trailer and have outfitted it like i want and i am chompin at the bit to start cutting. looks like im going to at least double if not tripple my business. SO READY FOR WINTER TO END!!!

10. Truitt Lawn Maintenance