Virginia Beach

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by economiclawncare, May 19, 2004.

1. VirginiaLawnCare

VirginiaLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Well renew it!! The possible money in it for you is really good. Only thing is you will need some time its far from a small contract. I will have around 400 different sites to maintain but not all will need fertilizer work monthly..

I am debating if I just want to sub it out to a big company but I don't like feeding them..

2. dKoester

dKoester LawnSite Gold Member

Finally a nice week. Got some nice work scheduled. Hope you'll a good safe Spring.

3. Truitt Lawn Maintenance

Truitt Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member

4. GrassIsGreenerLawnCare

GrassIsGreenerLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

anyone from the powhatan midlothian or richmond area? seems like everyone is closer to the beach around here!! where are all the good ol boys! lol jk

5. dKoester

We're in the 757.

6. GrassIsGreenerLawnCare

GrassIsGreenerLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

gotcha. been raining here for 4 days now. trying to get everything ready and maintained but cant even go outside!! my garage is packed full of crap so thats no use either lol Did anyone lose any of there customers this year due to the economy yet? or does everyone have there same old custys? j/w

7. bigclawnman

bigclawnman LawnSite Member

Hey boys.....Big C is back and rolling along. Brandon....when you get a chance drop me a line about the insurance...I need to renew mine....but looking to get something cheaper/better....let me know...

Hope everyone is doing good.

Chuck

8. dKoester

Yep doing quite well. We are ahead of last years numbers. Trying to keep my lawns clean and green. Got several perennials sprouting so its about time to divide and repot.

9. dKoester

Just a reminder for those with 3 or more employees. It is required for your company to carry Workmans Comp.

10. willretire@40

willretire@40 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from VA