Virginia Beach

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by economiclawncare, May 19, 2004.

1. maglandscape

maglandscape LawnSite Member

Anyone interested in a residential mowing client in Norfolk near Little Creek (small property) or in Chesapeake (decent size, maybe an acre)? We are trying to keep most of our work in VB, but told the people I would try to get them the name of someone else.

2. dKoester

dKoester LawnSite Gold Member

I'm interested. Our company name is Extremely Green Inc. We do top notch work and do not disappoint. We have lawns in Little Creek and several in chesapeake. If you need referrences we have those as well. Email us at xtrmgrn@hotmail.com and we'll set up a time to meet. Thanks.

3. Smith Lawn & Landscaping

Smith Lawn & Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Were also interested in the one in Chesapeake we have serveral in that area. We cover suffolk, chesapeake, portsmouth, and churchland. If its still available you can either email me apluslawncare.brandon@gmail.com or cell 757 508-6796.

Brandon

4. GrassIsGreenerLawnCare

GrassIsGreenerLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

I have some commercial accounts (dollar general) In the Blackstone area that I was just offered, but had to turn down as they are a bit too far for us. Anyone interested, let me know soon. Must be Lic+Ins obviously.

5. bigclawnman

bigclawnman LawnSite Member

wow....no one has been here since April......well the rain has knocked me out for a couple of days.....thought I would check in with you boys and see how everything is going .....

6. dKoester

Tuning, fixing and repairing equipment. I love these kinda days.

7. SLLawnSvc

SLLawnSvc LawnSite Member

I had my lawn service for 4 years when i left it all behind in Dec. to move back north for my kid to be closer to family. Well now i moved back and got the trailer all ready to go and i guess i have to start all over again. I know its a bad time of year to start back up, but i have faith in myself. If anyone gets any properties that u turn down, sent them my way!

8. willretire@40

willretire@40 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from VA

I planned a vaction to Vegas and of course it rains 4 days in a row. And my full-time guy hurts his ankle back on Friday the 24th playing basketball. So I lost a whole week of revenue.
    [size=]Posted via Mobile Device[/size]

9. willretire@40

willretire@40 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from VA

10. dKoester

Sorry man , been busy with cleanups. how you been?