Virginia Beach

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by economiclawncare, May 19, 2004.

1. willretire@40

willretire@40 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from VA

Im making it. Busy with clean-UPS myself. Some what glad to see the winter. Super hot this pass summer.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. bigclawnman

bigclawnman LawnSite Member

Just Checking in with everyone and to see who is still out there.....I hate Snow....lol

3. VirginiaLawnCare

VirginiaLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

I haven't been on here much over the winter being I was slam packed with doing firewood. . But hows everyone doing? I have been pretty busy with clients I have had for years, not to much new work has come along except a couple property managers that are low balling me to death.

4. GQLL

GQLL LawnSite Senior Member

Hope every body having a good year. I'm looking for a dump site over in VA beach for dirt. if anybody know of a place i would appreciate it. thanks

5. willretire@40

from VA

6. GQLL

GQLL LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks you

7. maglandscape

maglandscape LawnSite Member

The last time I went there (2 years ago) only residents were allowed to take things there. Commercial was not allowed even for a fee.

8. maglandscape

Hey VA guys, wondering if you would help me out. One of my clients nominated me for Best landscaping Company in a contest with Exmark. I am in 3rd place right now and would love your votes. You can vote 5x each day every day in June. If you don't mind voting for us, my company is magnolia landscape.
    Thanks,
    http://bit.ly/kuahVp

9. willretire@40

from VA

10. maglandscape

Thanks alot. I appreciate it.