Virginia Beach

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by economiclawncare, May 19, 2004.

1. maglandscape

maglandscape LawnSite Member

I received an email from a lady today looking for lawncare in Northern Suffolk. I try to stay pretty much only in Va. Beach. Anyone want me to pass your info on to her?

2. IRRITECH

IRRITECH LawnSite Senior Member

I need some help. I need someone who actually knows what they are doing to look at a property for me in the southern area of the beach. What I'm looking for is an analysis of the turf and shade issues in the front and back yard. Anyone interested let me know.

3. GQLL

GQLL LawnSite Senior Member

Hope every body ready for the storm and make out alright through it.

4. dKoester

dKoester LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah! Packing the most important things around here up and then heading somewhere safe I guess.

5. BeachysLawn

BeachysLawn LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

Hey guys, I don't know if anybody still checks this thread or not but does anyone know of a good weed control guy in the area. I've been debating getting licensed over the winter but I'd rather partner up with someone that I can sub that work out to.

6. dKoester

I'll have mine in February. I love these books. This is the only license I don't have.

7. willretire@40

willretire@40 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from VA

8. BeachysLawn

BeachysLawn LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

What books? Am I missing something?

9. dKoester

Your study material from Virginia Tech. The core and whatever category you want to specialize in.

10. bigclawnman

bigclawnman LawnSite Member

Hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas and that everyone has a prosperous 2012.