1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Virginia Beach

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by economiclawncare, May 19, 2004.

1. maglandscape

maglandscape LawnSite Member

I have a client who has a rental property in the Deep Creek area he is looking for mowing service for; we are in Va Beach and try to stick mostly to VB. Anyone out there who is interested in this referral?
    DM or email me @ info@maglandscape.com and I will pass on your info.

2. BeachysLawn

BeachysLawn LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

Hey guys, don't know if anyone is interested but I saw that the Battlefield Home Depot has a 2008 Classen power rake for sale for $350. I think they are retiring it from their rental department.

3. willretire@40

willretire@40 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from VA

Looking at buying stihl on fleet pricing. Have to buy 10 pieces to get 20% off. I am down for 4 pieces anyone else need stihl equipment?

4. willretire@40

from VA

5. Schrock Lawns

Schrock Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

will retire @40 did you evere end up buying the stihl?

6. willretire@40

from VA

not on fleet. i am looking to buy on fleet this spring. You want to get in on it?
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. dKoester

dKoester LawnSite Gold Member

Willretire@40, Just a reminder applying fertilizer requires a certification this year. I don't know if this affects you or not. Just a heads up.

8. willretire@40

from VA

9. dKoester

dKoester LawnSite Gold Member

Morning, just woke up. Its for compost, soil amendments and all fertilizer. Up north, their banning the use of pesticides. Hope this helps you.

10. GQLL

GQLL LawnSite Senior Member

Can you post a link to this. All i have found is by the end of the year phosphate will be band in fertilizers in va
    Posted via Mobile Device