1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Virginia Beach

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by economiclawncare, May 19, 2004.

1. Smith Lawn & Landscaping

Smith Lawn & Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Big C mention around for me im selling a 32 inch mint condition walk-behind check the forsale thread for more info and pics thanks. And yes its a hydro w/ grass catcher, mulch kit, blades and extras.

2. bigclawnman

bigclawnman LawnSite Member

You bet. Will keep my eyes open for anyone that might want or need one. Quick question. How does the handle bar drive work. I have a new Toro with lift levers and they work great. Just curious. Picked up 2 fall clean up jobs today. So back in business for at least a day or 2.

3. old oak lawn

old oak lawn LawnSite Senior Member

BIG C we will start fert. in late march with pre m. i will be looking for help myself from lesco as what # to put down. thet are allways helpfull.

4. bigclawnman

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Just making sure that I am on the right page here. Still learning the craft....so to speak. Yeah I do a lot of stuff with Lesco, those guys are usually pretty helpful.

Been busy with trying to get some Home Owners Assoc...bids together, kind of difficult when you are doing it from the hip, tried looking for a template somewheres, but could not find one.

5. Smith Lawn & Landscaping

Big C the handle bar drive is great. Its just that when u dont lock your bars to stop it or if u dont have it in neutral it will cut off thats all. and you have to hold it down at all times to turn or operate the walk-behind.

6. willretire@40

willretire@40 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from VA

I am selling a plugr 850 with 10 bags of lesco tall fescue and 10 bags of starter fert $4k
    Also selling Parker Leaf Loader 16hp Briggs with a tailgate mount for $2k and a quick 36 16hp Briggs $1,500.

7. Smith Lawn & Landscaping

will retire if you still have the leaf loader before fall i might pick it up. I haven't forgot about those pics of the 48 if your still interested ive just been busy at the moment.

8. VBsnow

VBsnow LawnSite Member

Guys, I am looking for LCO's, landscapers, nurseries, and select tree services to quote their insurance.

If all is in order I will beat what you have now from more than one angle. Gimme' a shot.

9. Smith Lawn & Landscaping

Big C haven't heard from ya in awhile were ya been hiding LOL??

10. bigclawnman

I hear ya man. I was wondering the same thing about you. Been trying to scrape up some work. Working on a bunch of estimates, trying to win that big contract. Lets get together for some coffee soon. I don't really drink coffee but I drink that heck out of some OJ or Mt Dew. How things on your side?