Virginia Beach

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by economiclawncare, May 19, 2004.

1. Smith Lawn & Landscaping

Smith Lawn & Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I will check on my schedule this weekend and get back with you on it.

2. old oak lawn

old oak lawn LawnSite Senior Member

yes i know where you saw it. we have 3 homes on cherry grove road. across the street from the sign. this is as far as i go. would like to have a few more there but thats it for now. i have much better signs made now but when i put them out last yesr people steel them. i am getting a low of new business this year so its looking good. hope u are doing the same. good luck. john.

3. Smith Lawn & Landscaping

Old oak me and Big C are looking to eat lunch on Tuesday if ya wanna join us??

4. old oak lawn

i would but, i am still working 2 jobs 1 at ford dealership in suffolk {auto tec} and lawns. i am getting a lot of work in now so i have to take more time off from ford. so maby i can catch up with you all some other time, but thanks for the invite. john

5. Smith Lawn & Landscaping

No problem Old Oak its getting that time were starting to get busy too. Any time you want the offers on the table.

6. old oak lawn

thanks. i will take u up on it one day.

7. bigclawnman

bigclawnman LawnSite Member

Cutting' We still good for Tuesday. I will busy all day tomorrow, and won't be home till late to see your reply. Here is my number if you want to call me. 636-7368.

8. bigclawnman

bigclawnman LawnSite Member

Cutting...what happened to you man. Get caught up or what. I was at the Burger King today from 12 - 115. You never got back to me. Let me know and we can see if we can do it again.

9. Smith Lawn & Landscaping

Sorry Big C i had an emergency mulch job. I had to do today lets try this again what day is good for you?

10. old oak lawn

big c if you are looking i am selling my cub cadet rzt mower 50 in cut about 250 hrs on it. paid $3200.00 2 years ago brand new. $1500.00 takes it now. no problems with it still works like new. used it 3 times last year. getting a 04 52 inch z master this saturday and i dont like being poor. so let me know bacuse its going in the tradeing post next week.