Virginia Beach

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by economiclawncare, May 19, 2004.

1. bigclawnman

bigclawnman LawnSite Member

Hey Old Oak. Sent you a pm. Let me know what you think. Man I have been hopping lately. Things are really beginning to pick for me. How about you?

Hey cutting, maybe next Friday on Lunch. Man time is going by too quick bud.

Take care guys.

2. Smith Lawn & Landscaping

Smith Lawn & Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Big C i know what you mean by no time ive been so busy and im loving it. When ever you want to go just let me know a day ahead of time so i can schedule. And as far as that cub cadet i would jump all over on it if i was you good luck buddy.

3. old oak lawn

old oak lawn LawnSite Senior Member

poor pic but all i have now

IMG_0301_1.JPG

4. old oak lawn

inside of enclosed 8x20. still seting it up for the new year. what u think.

IMG_0296_1.JPG

5. bigclawnman

Looking good there Old Oak. Like that new JD up front. Business looks like its going up for you. Good luck. New Trailer too? Sweet. You got your logo on the trailer, truck? Lets take a peak man. I am sure your busy as all get out too with yo ur new toys.

6. old oak lawn

no lettering on it yet. soon i hope. bought trailer last september i think. used. we will have a lot to do this year city cemetary, franklin ymca 12 arc. and a church with cemetary and a lot more. all contracts start nest week.

7. bigclawnman

That would not happen to be Beaver Dam Baptist church would it?

8. old oak lawn

ok i give up. how did you know that?? we bid on one in windsor last year and lost . Antioch church.

9. bigclawnman

Well I put in a bid too as well. I put it in before we started rapping. When you described it in your last post I just took a guess. I thought I had a good chance at it. I never put in a bid in for a cemetery so I probably bidded on too much time. Oh well you live and learn. I am kind of glad I did not get it, sure the money and opportunity would have been nice, but I really have nothing out in that area. Good job and good luck. Let me know how it turns out.

10. bigclawnman

Hey Old Oak. How many HP does the engine have?