1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Virginia Turfgrass Trade Show Janurary 14, 2008

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by moremow, Jan 1, 2008.

1. moremow

moremow LawnSite Member
    from roanoke

Anyone looking to attend this tradeshow in Fredricksburg Virginia? I think the Starting date is Janurary 14th. I believe it runs for 3 or 4 days. I have not gone to one before. Was wondering if anyone has and wondering if they will have commercial mowers and trailers and things of that nature at the show. Thanks for any input you can share. Moremow
  2. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

Think a bunch of us local LCO are going to the green N grow it show in Greensboro NC along jan 18-19th......mainly a nursery event but I saw some awesome deals on trees last year...I mainly go to just mingle with the other guys and look around and maybe get some ideas

3. nitro121

nitro121 LawnSite Senior Member

I'll probably go....I've never been to one before. I know at the new convention center they have a lawn/yard show (for homeowners) and that's when I usually put up advertising around the area. :laugh:
  4. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

i'd consider, but there are not many vendors listed, and with the MANTS show the week before with close to 1000 vendors, its a better use of my time....
  5. echeandia

echeandia LawnSite Bronze Member

I' going to the MANTS show in Baltimore as well.
  6. Rabbit Runner

Rabbit Runner LawnSite Member
    from va

Where is the show in Greensboro going to be held?
  7. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

At the Greensboro Coliseum...not sure of the addy exactly...but from 29 south take the Lee st exit (route 6) and go west and the street goes right by it

8. yardmanlee

yardmanlee LawnSite Senior Member

is there a link to this event ?
  9. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic