1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Vist to Chicago

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by CT18fireman, Mar 31, 2002.

1. CT18fireman

CT18fireman LawnSite Senior Member

On June 15- 22 I will be in the Chicago area visting my wife's family. Would like to be able to meet and see the work of fellow contractors who I have talked to on lawnsite.com Feel free to contact me if interested in getting together.
  2. CT18fireman

CT18fireman LawnSite Senior Member

Just a reminder. I will actually be there until the 25. Plan on meeting up with John in Glenview to see his shop. Also I am going to try to meet Lanelle. If others are interested please let me know. If John gives the ok maybe we could meet there. I will post more here as plan everything.
  3. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Well I just wrote to LS support about not being able to get the forum to work the majority of the time for the past week and then I try to get it to work and Poof!! its working.
    All other sites have been working properly. The response windows do say LS has a problem.......
  4. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

What does this have to do with CTFireman's trip to Chicago? ;)

Seriously though, you aren't the only one that has been having problems with LS. I have too for the last couple of days. Does that make you feel any better? ;)
    Working here right now, let's hope it stays like this.