1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

vista print

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by dewos, Apr 2, 2008.

1. dewos

dewos LawnSite Member

I talked to someone who had the 1000 for 7 or so dollars at office max and the cards were like paper. Vista Print has quality cards actually really nice cards. You can make your cards any way you want. Vista print has good quality cards for cheap 250 for 5.25 most places are alittle more expensive then that. But then again everyone has their own opinion and mine tends to be that vista print has nice cards. Anyone else order from there? Did you like their service/quality?

2. driveshaft06

driveshaft06 LawnSite Member

i really liked mine... can get em in either glossy or matte finish... and the fact you can design em yourself is real cool....
  3. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

if you use the link in my signature you get 25% off your order... I like their products, I got a bunch of crap from them and for really cheap too. notepads,notecards,bus. cards,postcards,magnets, all sorts of stuff. everything is A+ in quality.
  4. LawnMastersTx

LawnMastersTx LawnSite Member

I like them, still waiting for my last order though, its over 2 weeks late right now =(
  5. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

I got the 'free' (shipping extra) cards from Vista last yr. OK quality, limited selection on design.

Now I realize I shouldn't have done that. There is a design lady right here in my local hometown busting her rear to make a living, and I order online walmart style. Good thing I can learn from mistakes.

Go to your local print shop and get an estimate, they will appreciate it:)
  6. Pflat1

Pflat1 LawnSite Member

I got mine a few weeks ago , 1000 premium glossy cards (my own image) with shipping for $40 . standard 7 day shipping only took 3 and a half ,4 days. The cards are perfect , gr8t quality. I'v used them b4 and will always use.

biz card 1a.jpg
  7. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

8. blind04

blind04 LawnSite Member

you cant take your first impression back good or bad. one of the worst things you can do in buisness is use cheap buisness cards. especially if your dealing with comercial accounts, these people notice the difference between cheep buisness cards and good ones. poor print, chinsy stock, ect. ect. its just a reflection of your own standards.
  9. tgaskill

tgaskill LawnSite Member

Pflat1, I hope you haven’t done much with those cards just yet you’ve got a typo in it.
  10. avjohnson

avjohnson LawnSite Member

Actually there are 2...