1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by will2469, Apr 7, 2009.

1. will2469

will2469 LawnSite Member

has someone used this service and can i get feed back please help. looks like verry quilty work don't know finished product thanks ..
  2. mdawson

mdawson LawnSite Member

I've used them for some business cards. Easy to use, fairly inexpensive, and arrived in good time. I would use them again.
  3. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

They do try to sell you everything but the kitchen sink and send you an email almost daily. Aside from that , good pruduct, ecent pricing.
  4. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Vista print is a great deal.
  5. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

I get emails from these guys at least once per day, sometimes twice. It does get a little annoying but they always have some good deals.
  6. dane1985

dane1985 LawnSite Member

I have used them for business cards and return address stamps. They have good prices and seem to receive items in good time.
  7. sa1lng

sa1lng LawnSite Member

Like other's have said... great product, good price ...just have to deal with the email marketing. We use them for business cards, postcards...and even our website. I think it's $4.99 / mo
  8. ExtExc

ExtExc LawnSite Member

designed my own business card, used their website to create. pretty simple if you have computer experience, and decent prices. and it always ships faster than they say, so keep that in mind as they really try to upsale the overpriced shipping.
  9. boatdrinks

boatdrinks LawnSite Member

I have ordered from vistaprint.com several times, and would continue to do so. For door hangers i would recommend www.adeasprinting.com . I just spent the last week putting out hangers and there product seems to work as advertised.
  10. garmel

garmel LawnSite Member
    from NE Ohio

I switched from Vistaprint to gotprint.com and am very pleased. Check it out and request samples and you'll see they are superior.