1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Vistaprint Marketing Package..

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by DLC0806, Jul 1, 2010.

1. DLC0806

DLC0806 LawnSite Member
    Male, from Pittsburgh, PA

Im starting my business late in the season for a head start on 2011.

i want do go all out with website, SEO, email marketing, matching business cards.. the whole 9 yards..

i see vistaprint offers nice packages, is it a good place to start?
    what do you guys use?
    any tips on better sites to go to for this?

2. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

I have used Vista for several years. They do my business and host my website. The cost is very reasonable and any idiot can build a decent website with the included tools. The only gripe I have is they dont offer doorhangers.:usflag::usflag::usflag:
  3. TheBetterDoorhanger

TheBetterDoorhanger Sponsor

My company specializes in door hangers. We have done business for several lawnsite customers as well. I think if you search for Adeas Printing on the Lawnsite search tool you will find some information from other users about their experience with us. We have lots of great images for you to use if you don't have any graphics as well.

I notice a big concern in regards to door hangers is if the door hanger will end up in the lawn instead of securely on the door - on top of not being able to be sure each hanger will be able to attach to the door knob. Our BAND-IT / STICK-IT style door hanger is simply a better idea than the traditional hole and slit style. You can feel confident it will reach every door and with the Stick-It feature now your customer can put it on their fridge like a magnet.

We are offering a few really great specials right now...
    5000 hangers Full color /gloss / 4.25 x 11 / Band-It & Stick-It
    ($295 without Stick-It)

2500 hangers Full color /gloss / 4.25 x 11 / Band-It & Stick-It
    ($169 without Stick-It)

Call now or visit our website
    866-778-4254 or
  4. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

before you go all out, sit down and figure out how much you can spend on advertisement.

then make decissions with that budget.

door hangers are pricey, then some one has to deliver them.

remember one door hanger, reaches ONE person.

best of luck