1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Vogel Landscaping - New shop pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Vogel-Landscaping, Feb 11, 2009.

1. EagleGrounds

EagleGrounds LawnSite Senior Member

I can truly say that im jealous! Looks great man!
  2. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good. I really like that truck. It looks like that shop is pretty well organized too.

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

Nice stuff man!!! That ford is really nice!! Does it have the 5.4L triton in it?

NEWGUYRI LawnSite Senior Member

really nice stuff, however, saying cristian owned and operated may be offensive to people of other operations. Do not take this as an insult or any other form of disregard.
  5. Malm's Lawn&Pest Control

Malm's Lawn&Pest Control LawnSite Member

liking the truck and the exmark

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

If people take the fact that a company is Christian owned and operated they need to keep their thoughts to themselves. Our country was founded on Christian values and most American's are Christian. People need to quit being so damn offended by everything and just live their own life and quit worrying about everyone else's.

NEWGUYRI LawnSite Senior Member

I was going to make a counterargument, but I just don't see the point in making religion a battleground, everyone has their own opinion. I like to practice seperation of church and lawncare business,jkjk:laugh::laugh:
  8. Green Finger

Green Finger LawnSite Senior Member

Nice setup. Like those Wrights. Nothing runs like an Exmark. one, two combo.:weightlifter:

Great shop.
  9. Vogel-Landscaping

Vogel-Landscaping LawnSite Member

those wheel barrels are fine with mulch but dirt and rock really beats them down! the trailer is 18ft long. also the truck is a tight fit but the only time we really pull the truck in there is to drop the plow when spring starts. besides that i just back my trailer in! and as far as the Christian own and operated is concerned its just a fact about my company. it is something im proud of and stand by no matter who it offends =] so i apologize ahead of time if anyone is offended! but thanks for everyones kind words!
  10. Vogel-Landscaping

Vogel-Landscaping LawnSite Member

also the ford is a 5.4 and its a beast but helper springs would be nice the dump has a lot of weight. im pretty sure im gettin a f550 landscape body real soon. i fill up that dump very quick when im bagging a lot in the spring. i have about 150 weekly customers and me and 3 guys do give or take 30 cuts a day. the only way i get it done is that i run all riders and my guys are great!